Menu
sibv1970
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Upstairs V+HD box

Have been trying to get resolution on this for weeks. Upgraded services. Promised that I would have engineer visit regarding the upstairs box not showing many of the channels we pay for.

Engineer came and carried out tests. He even changed boxes and cables but nothing worked. He isolated the issue to it being the cable that guns round the house and to the upstairs needs changing.

He couldn't do it, and had to ask his Supervisor to do it. The engineer gave me a day but couldn't specify time. Of course, having waited all day (expense/inconvenience) nobody showed. I called 150 but despite being polite they could not understand that I didn't need their diagnostics or advice to turn the whole thing on and off.

3 times I was advised that there was no fault was visible and that the issue would be corrected from there end within 24 hours. Naturally it wasn't.

Then, by chance, I found the Engineers number on a scrap of paper. I called him. He said he'd sort it and call me back. He didn't.

So I called 150 and went for the option to leave as by now I've had more than a belly full of being messed about for a service that's costing about £100 a month.

Was assured by Matthew that having been unable to sort it out on the phone himself, that I would get a call when the engineer returned to work on Friday. Yesterday. And guess what!? No update.

So, what can I do next. This has taken time and money for a service we have had problems with on and off since installation. Each time we are talked into promised discounts, improvents to and fixes for our failing service. I've had it. It needs sorting.

The problem? Who do I even speak to? Shall I just call myself and lie so at least I'd know not to waste any time or emotion on it?

I'm disabled. I just want to watch the films and Football in peace from my bed. Is that too much to ask.

Please help.
0 Kudos
sibv1970
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upstairs V+HD box

Nothing? Nobody from Virgin on here anymore? Please!?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upstairs V+HD box

Hi sibv1970,

Thanks for posting!

I'm really sorry to hear about your experience with this issue and I apologise for our delay in getting to you.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can discuss some details with you.

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos