Menu
GarethCoolman
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Upgrading TV - Extend Contract?

Hi guys,

Newbie here but hopefully a quick question! Customer Services have so far been absolutely useless keeping me on the phone for 38 minutes finally settling on "call customer relations"

By upgrading from the L to XL package am I extending/restarting my contract? I'm stuck with VM until March next year and am planning to move and don't want to extend as I'm moving to an area that does not have Virgin! 

Any help/advice would be appreciated!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrading TV - Extend Contract?

Hi GarethCooman,

A warm welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I can see that you have contacted us since you posted.  I hope you were able to get something that works for you. 

If you have any further queries don't hesitate to ask.  Given that we're limited in how we can help in certain account issues it may be best to call in if you need any further assistance.

Take Care.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
GarethCoolman
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Collette,

Not really, I'm of the understanding that I have 14 days cooling off period. I was going to call customer relations within that period to query this. If it was the case I was going to revert back to my old package.

Are you able to clarify?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi GarethCoolman,

Sorry I won't be able to clarify that kind of information via the forums.  Whilst there is a 14 day cooling off period for any new contract that has begun, if you need anything confirming on your account in it's current status, give our team a call.

Let me know how you get on.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos