Menu
kinglaxy
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade to TV

Hi
I upgraded my broadband only package to include TV on friday morning at 7am. I got an email confirmation but it still says no orders on my virgin account. I am planning on calling tomorrow if it doesnt change but i wondered if this time was normal before it would show?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade to TV

Hi kinglaxy,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I just wanted to pop by and see how things are today.  Did you get through alright?

I'm here to help so it would be great to know how you're getting on.  give me a shout if you need anything.

All the best.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
kinglaxy
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

hi collette i had a bit of a mix up when i called can you help?
Ordered TV upgrade (order WS3558948) with Tivo box +70 channels for an additonal £9.24 per month and I was delivered a standard V box. when I phoned back they said they had no idea about my web order and if i wanted Tivo instead of V box its another £5 a month. This is not what is advertised online, i now have to send the V box back and wait for a tivo box and pay extra. Do you know How do i return the V box? I know its collect+ but nobody said i would get a returns label or anything, will it come with the Tivo box? thanks
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi kinglaxy,

Thanks for your quick reply Smiley Happy

Yes you should receive a returns packaging/label so that the VHD box can be returned.  It can take up to a few days to arrive so let me know how you get on with that.  If you don't receive anything in the next few days, I can chase this up for you.

I'm sorry for any confusion caused with the online offer etc.  I hope this is all corrected now for you.  

Keep us posted, we're here to help if you need us.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
kinglaxy
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for replying,

The box has been sorted but the cost is different. My online offer showed a tivo box from £9.24 extra per month. I chose the cheapest upgrade and confirmation shows the additional £9.24 but when I called about the V box being delivered instead, they put my bill up to an extra £14.24 per month which was not advertised with the tivo box option online on my upgrades page. Any idea?
Tags (1)
0 Kudos