Menu
RyanMarsh
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Upgrade channels not working

Hi. I called up two days ago and upgraded my TV to get Sky1 etc. I expected it done pretty quickly but the new channels are still not available. I rebooted TiVo Box completely yesterday but still nothing. Anything I can try or do I really have to call up again?

Thanks
Ryan
0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Upgrade channels not working

I my experience when I have added or had channels removed, I has been in less then an hour, so yes I would call again. Micky
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there RyanMarsh, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm really sorry to hear that you've had some issues when adding some new channels. 
I sure hope all is working for you now, the signals to activate the channels can take up to 24 hours to come down the line, however are normally a lot quicker. 

If you're still having a problem with the new channels, please restart the set top box, and let me know if they do not come on for you. 

Apologies once again

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
RyanMarsh
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi all

Thanks for the replies. I called back and Virgin tried to charge me more than had been promised to get the same service as I had gone through to the wrong department. So called again and the correct department this time checked my settings and they hadn't been saved! So all sorted in 5 minutes once through.

Thanks

Ryan
0 Kudos
EmmaCasey
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi I'm having trouble too... I upgraded yesterday around 3 o clock and I phoned up their insisting that our wires aren't connected when they are because the TV is working. It's just the upgrades that arent
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi RyanMarsh,

Thanks for the update Smiley Happy

I'm pleased it's all sorted for you in the end.  If you need anything else, don't hesitate to give us a shout.

All the best,

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi EmmaCasey,

Thanks for coming by and welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your channels aren't all coming through.  I just wanted to pop b y and see how things are today?  

If you are still missing any channels, let me know and I can help further.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos