Menu
rich_tweddle
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unhappy! - Catch up is temporarily unavaliable

So i am a new customer, Activated my account, got the Tivo up and running. I can access the TV programmes but when i try to use catch up i get "catch up is temporariliy unavaliable"  I have rebooted the tivo a few times and still not working. The part thats really angered me!!! is i called the technical support number i was only hold for 25 minutes then the line went dead!!!!!!!!!!!! so i then went through all the options again and then the EXACT SAME THING HAPPEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got cut of!!!!!!!!!!! as you can imagine im pretty annoyed right now!!! i should have stayed with sky!!!! can a virgin media person on here sort it please!!!!!!!!!!!!! why will catch up not work???? worked with no issues on sky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ever!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unhappy! - Catch up is temporarily unavaliable

Hi rich_tweddle,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with you TiVo® and our call centre. It's very unusual that you got disconnected from the call, especially twice in a row!

I'd like you to try updating the box for me. Just press Home on the remote control and select Help and Settings, Settings, Network then Connect to Virgin Media TV Service Now.

Leave that for about an hour to fully update then try the On Demand again.

Let me know how it goes! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos