Menu
Sarasavage
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unavailable channel/s

Anyone having issues viewing fox on large TV? I keep getting a message saying this channel isn't availe at the moment try again later. Also have issues with syfy and tcm on occasion too. I haven't rang 150 yet as wanted to see if anyone else was experiencing this same issue.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unavailable channel/s

If you have already rebooted, & the service status (link at the top) is clean, then its likely a signal issue at your property. With the weather finally warming up, any customers with borderline signal levels could find issues starting to develop.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unavailable channel/s

Hi Sarasavage,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're missing some channels.  I will be happy to help check this out for you.

According to our TV Guide you should be able to view these channels ok.  If you're getting an error message there may well be a fault happening here.  I'd like to ask, did the error message give you an error code?  If so, please let me know what this is and I can help pin point what the issue is.

I have connected to your box remotely and it is showing as 'offline' right now.  Can you please confirm if the box is turned on or off at the time of this post?  

Once confirmed I can help further.  Please keep me posted, I'm here to help.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos