Menu
Jbarnes2703
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Unable to watch on demand

Have been unable to watch channels on the on demand service for the past couple of weeks. Everyone I try I get the error code 319 and to try again in a few minutes. Have tried resetting my tivo box but it makes no difference. Am fed up of paying for a service I am not getting. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did they fix it?
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to watch on demand

Hey Jbarnes2703

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service lately.

We're experiencing problems with some programs which can result in the 319 error and are working hard to get them resolved. I've located your account to run some tests on your individual set top box and we're not seeing any issues.

Are you experiencing issues with multiple programs from multiple channels? Is this happening at certain times of the day of every time you try and use it?

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Mackemman
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to watch on demand

I'm having the same problem but there seems to be no fix.  Whats going on Virgin

0 Kudos