Menu
JaieOhDee
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Unable to view my rented movie

We booked a film yesterday on the box downstairs. They are still able to watch the movie until its runout time but on my upstairs TV it says I have to rent it again?

This has happened twice but last time it rectified itself. But we're spending £4.99 to only be able to watch it in the one room. This shouldn't be happening and seen as it runs out tomorrow I'm not going to be able to watch it before it runs out? And we don't want to be paying again for a film we should have been able to watch already.

Thank you
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to view my rented movie

Hi JaieOhDee

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your recently rented movie.

I've not been able to accurately locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end unfortunately. If you've not managed to get to the bottom of this, I'd love to take a look. Just respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information and I'll get right to it, you can view that message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

What movie were you having trouble viewing? 

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos