Menu
double_en
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Unable to set record for premium channels from web listings.

Hi,

For a few weeks now I have been having a problem setting the sky sports channels to record on my Tivo box from the web tv listings. I have been able to do this until recently. I keep getting a message stating that I need to subscribe which I am already. The message number is 110.

I can set no premium, i.e.BBC ITV channels to record without a problem.

Cheers

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Unable to set record for premium channels from web listings.

Hi double_en,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're unable to record your Sky Sports channels from the web TV listings.

Have you tried the TV Anywhere app?

Do you get the same problem with that?

I have sent signals down to the TiVo® box to make sure it's all up to date. Could you please restart when you can and check again?

Please let me know how you get on.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
double_en
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I can record premium channels from the tvanywhere app, but not from the web listings, even after a reset of the tivo.

Eamonn

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

double_en wrote:
Hi,

I can record premium channels from the tvanywhere app, but not from the web listings, even after a reset of the tivo.

Eamonn

Some of us have been reporting problems with setting recordings from the web listings for months. The Forum team are aware that it does not work but simply repeat the same mantra about using the app. They are now ignoring our posts because the promised software update of the web site that was implemented a few days ago did not address the problems.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
double_en
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

As I have had no response from my response for some time I thought I would raise this issue again.

It still does not work. Today I needed to record a program on a Sky sports channel but cannot because of this issue. I will now have to miss the program as I will not be home in time to see or record it.

Is there any news from the ongoing investigations into this issue?

Double_en

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Double_en, 

Thanks for your post. 

I can confirm investigations are still ongoing with this. We are aware of it and are working hard to get a fix for this sorted. 

The only work around we currently have is to use the app instead if possible as the fault doesn't affect that. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos