Menu
Urgentemente
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ukraine Today on Worldbox unwatchable..

Hi,

I've noticed over the last week or so, any time I try to watch Ukraine Today on Worldbox (channel 834), the stream starts, then after a few seconds of normal playback, it's as if it goes into fast forward and is unwatchable.

I also find the quality of it in general to be very low resolution and prone to pixelisation, whereas their video on the website is pretty good.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ukraine Today on Worldbox unwatchable..

Hi Urgentemente,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that this channel isn't showing fully for you.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.

I have carried out some checks with the box and all looks fine signal and power level wise.  Can you please power off/on the box to refresh things and let me know if this improves things for you?

Keep me posted on how you get on, I'm here to help.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Urgentemente
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

I reset the Tivo box and the channel was watchable again immediately afterwards although there were several instance of the video freezing while the audio continued and then it would jump back to the point where the video froze and carry on.

However, the next evening it was back to doing the same thing, the stream starts, and plays for approx 5-10 seconds, then starts to jump as if on fast forward.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Urgentemente, 

Many thanks for taking the time out to visit the team here and posting. 

I'd like to apologise for the late reply here and would like to ask if this has been resolved now? I was able to see some timeouts on the TV which may indicate an issue but this had been collecting the data from when this was happening previously. I would recommend rebooting the device so I can see if this is happening still.

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos