Menu
leahmjfjess
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Tv

Got virgin tv yesterday man said chanals will come on later no card on tv box !!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv

If you have a TiVO box, it does not require a viewing card, as the internal CAM now controls channel access. Channels should have appeared within a couple of hours. If they haven't, give customer services a ring (150 from any Virgin phone (free), or 0345 454 1111 (standard call rates).

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
leahmjfjess
Joining in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

My boyfriend is in work it's his name this is in no one will speak to me would rather some1 come and remove this just trouble from the start !
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

If your boyfriend is the account holder,only he can cancel the account.

One day into your contract, it's not acceptable that your service is not yet working but surely it's the right thing to give Virgin Media the opportunity to fix the problem?

Get your boyfriend to call in when he gets back from work. If you both want to cancel, you have 14 days to do so with no penalty.

0 Kudos
leahmjfjess
Joining in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

He's home for 6 hours then back to work so he needs his sleep not to b ringing virgin to sort problems that should not b a problem.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi leahmjfjess,

Welcome to the Community Forum--sorry to hear that you have had problems getting your TiVo services working and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I've been able to access your account via your Forum details and have resent a new signal to your TiVo. Please reboot the box and retry. 

Let me know how this goes for you.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
leahmjfjess
Joining in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Is still isn't on press home can't click demand or catch up.go to help and says this application is currently unavailable try again in a few minures.(A01)this has been on going since it got installed proper joke Mase well get a set top box cos that's all I have
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi leahmjfjess,

Thanks for getting back to me, sorry to hear that the new signal hit to your box hasn't resolved the problem. I'll need to arrange an engineer visit with you so that we can get this fixed for you, apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused you.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page. 

Many thanks,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos