Menu
Lisay
Just joined
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tv problem

I've had the updating message on my TV all day and it does 3 updates then repeats it all again and I haven't been able to restore TV picture at all. I've tried switching off doesn't work.
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
praxis
Superfast
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv problem

When you say you tried switching it off do you mean you put it on stand by or have you tried rebooting box. ? If it's the first try the second if that does not work call 150 from VM landline
0 Kudos
Lisay
Just joined
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks how do I reboot it?
0 Kudos
praxis
Superfast
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Two methods (1) switch off plug at the socket remove plug wait 30 seconds plug back in box will reboot (2) hold standby button on front of box till the word stop appears let go box will reboot
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lisay

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the trouble you've been experiencing with your TiVo box at the moment. 

I've been able to locate your account and can see you've been able to give our team a call to discuss this and arrange for action to be taken to get this resolved, I'm really happy to see that.

I'd love to hear how it goes, if you need any assistance moving forward you know where to find us.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos