Menu
anapaula65
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tv package very expensive

I wanna ask Virgin, why  i have to pay this month 45 pounds and last month paid 38 pounds? The virgin puts itself more money to pay customers without warning previously! It is bad policy to keep customers, will have to change operator because i believe that this is not have respect for customers.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv package very expensive

It is likely that you have been on a discounted price which has finished, hence the increase.

What does your contract say?

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

anapaula65 wrote:

I wanna ask Virgin, why  i have to pay this month 45 pounds and last month paid 38 pounds? The virgin puts itself more money to pay customers without warning previously! It is bad policy to keep customers, will have to change operator because i believe that this is not have respect for customers.

I called today to add BT sport for £18/month, yet ended up paying extra£6/month for next six months for full house!  However when discount ends it will be an extra £15/month.  Oddly the price rise has ended up leaving me spending around £20/month less after removing a few unnecessary bits and pieces.  Standard prices are expensive. But it is worth calling to see if you can strike a deal.

0 Kudos
anapaula65
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yeah, i had a discount for 6 months, which ends on 2nd of october and before the deadline to finish, the virgin was already me increase the monthly amount! I consulted my account virgin on the internet and is not october 2 and already the amount i have to pay are 45,46 pounds,
strange! The virgin didn't ask me anything, if i wanted to move to another package! Well based on all the virgin does without consulting the customer, not caringif the customer is satisfied or not , will call you to change operator.
0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

anapaula65 wrote:
Yeah, i had a discount for 6 months, which ends on 2nd of october and before the deadline to finish, the virgin was already me increase the monthly amount! 

Generally they will charge you up front for the next month and then reimburse you on the next bill.

My last bills went from about £58/month to £105/month due to the end of a discount, but there has been an adjustment of £80 applied to the next bill. 

0 Kudos