0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv guide

Hi Njcame,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TV guide.

I would like to look into this and try to get this issue fixed for you so I just need a bit more information as to what is happening with your TV guide. Are you seeing messages such as Title Not Available or To Be Announced in the TV guide, or something completely different?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Njcame
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rose B. My TV guide just says to be announced for every channel and when I switch to a channel the info box says title not available. How can I get the guide back? Thank you N
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Njcame,

Thanks for your reply. Okay so it sounds like the TiVo® has had some trouble updating the TV guide so we'll need to give it some help. While in front of your TiVo® if you could go to -

Home - Help & Settings - Settings - Network - Connect to the Virgin Media Service Now

After you've selected Connect To The Virgin Media Service Now you'll see a different page load up and the TiVo® going through different stages on the screen. Now this procedure can take up to an hour so feel free to go back to your TV channels by pressing the TV button at the top right of your remote control and the TiVo® will carry on working in the background to update your TV guide.

Please let me know how you get on and can I confirm if you're switching your TiVo® off at night by the mains or putting it into standby?

Hope to hear from you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Njcame
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry but that doesn't wok as I get a message that says the network cable is unplugged. It isn't and I'm really getting fed up with the whole Virgin service. What can't it just work like it's supposed to.
0 Kudos
Njcame
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

And no I don't switch it off at the mains. It's on standby. I'm now just really using Amazon prime and Netflix cos the Virgin choice is so poor anyway and I keep having problems like this.
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Njcame,

Thank you for coming in and posting your comment back to us.

I am sorry that the issue is still remaining and if there's been some problems after attempting to connect to the network I'd like to help more.

Can you please have a little look into the 'Inbox', I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Stay in touch and have a great day.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos