Menu
lorenza43
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tv guide, catch up & on demand not working

For over 3 weeks the catch up and on demand haven't been working. I've tried resetting the tivo box but nothing changes. Also the TV guide isn't working, with just 'to be announced'  on all of it, so I can't get onto Netflix and can't see what programmes to watch, and can't record anything. I've tried resetting that too but says 'network cable unplugged' I've checked the cables, nothing is unplugged.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv guide, catch up & on demand not working

Hi lorenza43,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry that you have been having problems with your TiVo® service for 3 weeks and apologies for the delay in getting back to you.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment and can see a problem that will require an engineer to fix. I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the purple envelope at the top right of this page. 

Speak soon,

Terri

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos