Menu
Roywill49
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tv and broadband

Need help been a loyal vm customer for quite a while now . Sadly I'm not able to afford both tv and broadband
So my tv is going but I'm after a good deal for broadband also I'm havin the phone line removed so has Virgin got a good broadband deal so I don't need to leave Virgin all together oh I've had qouts of 7.50 and 10.00 a month with out phone line so can some one give me a good deal.
Thanks
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv and broadband

Which suppliers have quoted you for broadband only (as Virgin Media are the only available supplier)?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tv and broadband

Hi Roywill49

Welcome to the forums and I appreciate you taking the time to drop your first post to us here, and the loyalty you have shown us as a customer, thank you Smiley Happy

If you're looking for the best option for you with your package as an existing customer, and are thinking of removing the TV and phone line with us, then it would be great if you could get in touch with our teams on 150 or 0345 454 1111.

Our teams there would be able clear security with you which we cannot do via  the forums for package enquiries, and they will be able to look at the comparison offers you have had. They can then look at tailoring the package to your current needs at the best possible prices we can get for you!

Please let us know how you get on with this and if we can look at anything else for you hereSmiley Happy

Cheers

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos