Menu
G-eri
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Trying to watch Colony

I've posted about this in 2 other threads but haven't received any response so I thought I would create a new thread to see if it can elicit any kind of response or answer. I recorded Colony last Thursday evening but for some reason it has not recorded and does not appear in recording hiccups. I have searched high and low for it in Catch up but also to no avail. As catch up is only available for 7 days I would prefer an answer sooner rather than later. 

Another poster mentioned that Colony is repeated on Wednesday night so I have set my box to record that but if there is some inherent problem with recording this show then presumably it will fail again and then the 7 days will run out and I will not be able to watch this show.

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Trying to watch Colony

And you wont get a response for a while yet. Staff response is an average of 48 hrs after posting. And its the weekend. So expect something monday/tuesday. Creating more threads wont get a reply any quicker...

0 Kudos
G-eri
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I don't know. If they are so tardy in responding then maybe inundating the forum will do the trick. I wonder if the idea is to wait long enough in order to be able to offer the excuse 'sorry but it's too late for catch up now as 7 days have passed'. I swear I saw that response on here to another but similar query. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

A great theory , but they don't work weekends. So inundating the board wont make any difference.

You could try 150 or Web Chat, but you'll wind up with first line support who will likely get you to reboot your TiVo in the vain hope that will make a difference. Smiley Sad

And then they wonder why people use other means to get the content they want *ahem*

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi G-eri,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I can see Huw has been in touch with you here: Re: catch up tv

As this is a community forum responses can be up to a few days depending on how quiet or busy the community is.  As Kippies has mentioned, if you require a more urgent response or action then you can reach our team on 150 Free from any Virgin Landline or 0345 454 1111 from any other line who can look at your query immediately.

Alternatively you can chat to our online team via Contact Us.

All the best.
Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
G-eri
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Kippies and Collete and Huw on the other thread. I managed to record the Wednesday night episode though the quality is very poor however I've queried that elsewhere. 

0 Kudos