Menu
VMViewer
Superfast
Message 1 of 11
Flag for a moderator

True Entertainment and True Movies

Having previously only been available on higher tiers, both True Entertainment and True Movies are showing as viewable in my M+ package today.

Is this a permanent change (which would make sense as both are available without subscription on Freeview and Freesat) or is it another temporary package change?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Re: True Entertainment and True Movies

Hello VMViewer,

I can't confirm this at the moment because the TV guide is showing it's not available in your package. If you're able to watch it then it most probably is part of the temporary package change to give customers a chance to try the channel but as soon as I have a further update I will let you know.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
VMViewer
Superfast
Message 3 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Any update yet Rose?

The Virgin Media TV Channel Guide (https://my.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virgoBrowse/docs/VirginMediaTVChannelGuide.pdf) has been updated for October but fails to explain the change to the availability of True Entertainment and True Movies.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi VMViewer,

Many thanks for your message, I hope you're enjoying your evening. 

I have been looking into what Rose has mentioned and there's no update of this, once an update has been announced, it'll be mentioned, most likely in a sticky, in the TV boards.

Thank you for your time.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
VMViewer
Superfast
Message 5 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben,

Any idea why it's taking so long to resolve this?

The change was made 2 weeks ago now and still no communication to customers to confirm.

Thanks!
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi VMViewer,

Thank you for your patience, it looks like this was changed as a temporary channel in your package Smiley Happy

It's just to give other a taster of the channel itself. Enjoy it while it's there Smiley Happy

All the best.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
VMViewer
Superfast
Message 7 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ben,

The latest Channel Guide has been published here: http://cdn.virginmediapresents.com/2016/11/ChannelGuide_REFRESH_NOV.pdf

Contrary to your post, it shows this as being a permanent change rather than a temporary one?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hey VMViewer, 

I have been having a good look around at the TV channels, and True Entertainment and True Movies are available on the following packages: 

• Mix TV package
  • Fun TV package
  • Full house package
  • VIP package

I have included the link to this information which is available on our web page you can access by clicking {here}

Take care, 

Kelly 

0 Kudos
VMViewer
Superfast
Message 9 of 11
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for getting back to me.

That link it correct for True Entertainment, but only shows True Movies as being available on:

• Fun TV package
  • Full house package
  • VIP package

This is incorrect, as it is now also on the Mix TV package, so should be fixed.

The other mistake I spotted is Cartoonito, which is also now on on the Mix TV package.

However, none of this helped me as my original question was about the M+ package but fortunately the Channel Guide was updated to clarify this. 

0 Kudos
VMViewer
Superfast
Message 10 of 11
Flag for a moderator

It's been over a month now and the website still hasn't been corrected to show True Movies and Cartoonito on all the correct packages.

You've also now added 4Seven HD to the TV service but this hasn't been added to the website either.

0 Kudos