Menu
Milloz
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Traffic and travel info

Hi

Just had our old Virgin TV box switched to Tivo  box. We cannot find Traffic and Travel info on this (also Lotto results??). Can anyone help?  Thanks

0 Kudos
fatblokefletch
Well-informed
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Traffic and travel info

Tivo does not carry those services ..... only the V Box did

0 Kudos
Milloz
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the quick response.
This is a bit of a pain as I drive long distances daily and it was good to get traffic and travel info before setting off for work. Cheers anyway
Milloz
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You can get the Lottery results via the BBC Red Button+, along with regional news.

So hopefully the BBC will continue to improve on their RB+ service and add regional traffic and travel info as well at some point.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Milloz wrote:

This is a bit of a pain as I drive long distances daily and it was good to get traffic and travel info before setting off for work. Cheers anyway

If you use a smartphone, I cannot recommend Waze enough - As well as routing you around problems where it's faster to do so, it will also alert you when it's time to leave taking into account traffic conditions at the time.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos