Menu
sounds
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Tivo remote replacement

Hi,

I'm a little peeved at the moment, my Tivo remote is not working properly a number of the keys have stopped working, however things like that happen.

My problem is I phoned up for a replacement via 150 and having gone through all the options I settles on technical problems only to be confronted with the message that my recordings might be messed up as you check my system, I wasn't going to complain about my services nor did I want my system checked as I had three programmes being recorded at the time, so I hung up.  

I then tried again and could not find an option to get to speak to someone, note it wastes about 4 mins each time pressing different options.

so I thought I would post a question on these forums regarding it, but couldn't remember my password. so I requested a password rest was sent out. Three times I received the reminder to put in a new password and six times I tired only to be told there was something wrong,to look at the hi-lighted text to which there wasn't any and that my password could not be updated at this time (you may note I have managed to do it today).

Not happy

Charles

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo remote replacement

Hi sounds,

Thanks for posting.

Sorry to hear about the experience you've had.

I'd like to get this sorted out for you but I can't seem to locate your account.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can grab some details from you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos