Menu
Jfm1888
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box slow running.

My tivo box is running so slow ! Sometimes it takes up to 25 seconds to change menues. I have checked all connections & restarded the box several times. No change. Virgin say there is no problem. Am i the only one experiencing this ? Any advice please. Thanks.
mezzowheels
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box slow running.

No you're not the only one... If the broadband speeds are all they're cracked up to be this just shouldn't happen. Every stage of the page loading process is slow and laborious as if it's really having to think about it. I live in SW London not a remote country back water and mine has also  totally frozen before now on iplayer, mid programme  for minutes at a time while it buffers... Which I thought was a thing of the past on switching to Virgin from Sky. They say I've been upgraded but I was an unlimited broad-band package with fast enough down load speeds originally to do what is required for my level of use - if they were working to the levels advertised, an upgrade should not be necessary. 

wattg45
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box slow running.

After only 9 months if virgin media I am off back to sky as the slowness of the system is just unbearable and in these days and ages if high tech, this can on,y be called low cheap invest e t tech, so goodbye Virgin you are officially crap.

0 Kudos