Menu
Freddred
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box slow ,freezing

When i pause tv and restart it the pictures will freeze off and on ,replays last 5 second of what I have just watch .also box response very slow to remote control . It is ok when watching normal tv
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box slow ,freezing

Hi Freddred,

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us for the first time, welcome to the Community Smiley Happy

Freezing on the TV is never great and is certainly in my top 3 pet hates. I've been been running some tests on the TiVo and so far I've not been able to see anything on the device that would highlight a fault at the moment. 

I would like to ask after a reboot if this is something that is still happening now? 

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Freddred
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Rebooted tivo . And still freezing sorry to say . Mrs is going mad because recordins keep freezing
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Freddred,

Thanks for coming back and letting me know this is still happening. I would love to know if this is happening on any specific channel, live or recorded, On Demand or Catch Up?

i've run some additional tests and everything's coming back as normal, which is certainly interesting.

Stay in touch.

Ben

0 Kudos
Freddred
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Recorded keeps stopping and starting and pause does the same and the tivo box is slow to react to remote
Thanks for fast reply
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Freddred,

Thank you for coming back, I was away yesterday so was unable to get back to you when I would have liked.

I have been looking into this and upon more recent tests, I have now been able to see a detectable issue on the TiVo. Looks like there's an issue with the VoD and the smartcard. I would like to get someone out to sort this problem and get you back to watching your shows without any issue. I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Speak to you soon.

Ben

0 Kudos