Menu
Marko1783
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box slow and m59 message

Hi

My tivo box is sluggish and have just had the m59 message, tv guide is all to be announced.

Tried resetting and connecting to the virign network via settings. It is stuck on 3% and has not moved. The last time it successfully connected was the 15th February.  

Any help would be appreciated.  

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box slow and m59 message

HI Marko1783

I'm really sorry for the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment, I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end for you. 

We're detecting some signal errors and I'd like to arrange for an engineer to come and take a closer look, if you're available? I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page. 

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box slow and m59 message

Hi Marko1783

Thanks for confirming the appointment and for the information you've provided. 

We'd love to hear how it goes and will be here should you need any assistance with your service moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos