Menu
Gibson78
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box not working all day

I have not had virgin tv all day. Rang 150 and was informed there was a problem in the area. Requested mobile updates. Never got them
At 6.15 tonight i spoke to an advisor who said it wasnt showing and faults in the area and they would try and resolve the problem from there end within 3hrs. If still not working then to ring back.
I ring back at 10pm or the services are now closed until 8am. Im fuming.
I have two children under the age of 4 and no tv. Not good. Not happy children. Please advise
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box not working all day

You can check to see if there are any reported service issues in your area using this link: http://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

If it's not an area fault then the system will perform a few tests of your installation to see if there's anything obvious.

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box not working all day

Hello Gibson78,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to learn you were without your television service.

Please let me know whether you're still experiencing any problems and I'll investigate it further for you.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos