Menu
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box needs health check update

We experienced issues with box just wondering if it's still ongoing the recordings possibility jonni
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box needs health check update

nat j forum team noticed there was timed out issues with the box which needed looking at buy technician but were unsure where the timed out issues are occuring on box we inspected the box and channels are ok but the system flagged up results we dont want issues with tivo if we cant find results unless its cleared the recordings is a possibility which we can relate to checking diagnostics board which technician told me to check for issues but nothing on there
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jonathanlouis,

Thank you for your message, I hope you've been keeping well and gearing up for Christmas. 

I've been into the TiVo box and I've been able to run some tests, the box is running quite healthily with no signs of issues on the channels or tuners. I'd like to know if you're still appearing to have some problems or has this remedied itself?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The tivo wouldn't turn on this morning after being turned off like the red record button couldn't get it to activate just like the power button wouldn't switch on the box it was slow kept pressing the power button via remote it stayed red until it turned on
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

hi ben i love to find out when channels go and give issues they flash this message up not authorised to view this channel i never experienced this message before untill that new sky sports mix channel it said it twice like you have susbscription channel trouble you are not authorised to view ring help its something like that i cant make out what they say it only pops up if the channel gives issues why would this happen jonni please answer
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jonni,

Hope you don't mind me getting back to you on behalf of Ben as he is currently out of the office.

I have responded to your separate thread regarding this.

Speak soon,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos