Menu
Gourza84
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo box freezing, pixellating and unwatchable

I am having problems trying to watch recorded programs on my Tivo box - during pretty much every recording the programs freezes, pixellates, skips a few seconds, pixellates again and is pretty unwatchable.

I have done the tests and powered the box off etc and the problem remains.

Any chance for an engineers visit? I have called up CS a few times over the last few days and I have had no luck and promises for call backs not kept! I don't want to have to speak to them again.

Can anyone help please?

Its becoming beyond a joke now Smiley Mad

0 Kudos
nsks4
Tuning in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box freezing, pixellating and unwatchable

Mine is doing it today for Sky Sports during the football. It's like watching it on dialup. Since the EPG update the Tivo box is also painfuly slow. I sometimes have to wait upto 30 seconds to change channel or start a program. And the box is STILL deleting my programmes after 3 days.  

0 Kudos
Gourza84
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo box freezing, pixellating and unwatchable

I called them up again yesterday morning as my patience once again wore thin...CS did some tests, muttering to himself in the process...Said they have escalated it up the line for technical tests...If still having same problems tomorrow (Monday) call back and they will send someone to have a look, with the possibility of replacing the Tivo box (due to a faulty harddrive...his words, not mine).

Lets see what happens, I will call in again in the morning...

0 Kudos