Menu
fabtrg
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Tivo - Indicators of viewed programmes

Hi all,

This may be a stupid question but can someone tell me is there a setting or something that can be set so when I view a programme within a series the Tivo Box will indicate visually to me that I have actually viewed this episode. At the moment I'm current checking the dates and viewing an episode to see if I have seen it or not.

Kind regards

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tivo - Indicators of viewed programmes

Avoid the issue by deleting the program when you have watched it.

0 Kudos
fabtrg
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thank you for your reply but this does not work if I view the programme on one day and my wife wants to see it the next day.

Kind regards

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

So, if your wife watches a program before you and there was a way of seeing if the program had been previously watched, you would not watch it?

Say you did delete the program and your wife went to watch it the next day, she could find it in Recently Deleted then recover and watch it.

0 Kudos
fabtrg
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Thank you for your comments but a simple indicator would work wonders, I see Virgin does not have this.

kind regards

0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I thought that there was a category for this or is it only for partially-viewed programmes?

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

There is, @frank_gm, if you unhide  the second column in My Shows by pushing the green button and setting it up.

However, if you completely watch a recording, it resets the status of the recording to effectively 'never watched'

0 Kudos