Menu
Browser007200x
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Error M63 & 7440

Received free TIVO upgrade, for V Box already have two tivo boxes, during initial start up both current boxes and broad band went off line, new tivo came on stream OK and broadband ok and one of two existing tivo boxes had problem as a above, which included NO demand Mo record or planming function and No HD and n sky sports, after several hours of try this and discussion on line with Virgin we have am engineer planned. So much for a freeby upgrade, messages refer to account nt but flashing Heart green light on box indicated a visit required? I notice on my anywhere app there is mothing showimg up on programes either, although I do mot use this tivo for anywhere you can usually see guide details ! Amy ideas after three different staff  and lots of time not confident they really know ? Cheers john

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo Error M63 & 7440

yes you are right so many of the people you get on phones have no technical knowege they are reading from crib sheets, I know because one who couldn't solve my problem emailed me a stock fault finder, guess what it was word for word what she had been telling me, it's like a parrot hopeless. Micky

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Browser007200x,

Thank you for coming in and posting your comment, welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry to read about what's been going on here and thank you for taking up more of our services. This is quite interesting to see and certainly if you do find that this happens or if anything happens please let the Community know.

I'm really glad to hear that things are working as they should now.

If there's anything I can do then please let me know.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos

All Replies
LittleMick73
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

yes you are right so many of the people you get on phones have no technical knowege they are reading from crib sheets, I know because one who couldn't solve my problem emailed me a stock fault finder, guess what it was word for word what she had been telling me, it's like a parrot hopeless. Micky

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Browser007200x
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Well i have been gifted today as around 10am everything went back to normal the tivo box affected ie sky sports on demand and planned recording which had no acess a d could not pause on normal viewing either, now appears to perfectly ok, though I had to reset the pin, though cannot confirm that helped in anyway, i still believe it was an account issue first and formost,which somehow resolved itself time wise or someone had a go ? We'll no doubt never know ? Cheers, time to cancel the engineer being a good customer !
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Browser007200x,

Thank you for coming in and posting your comment, welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry to read about what's been going on here and thank you for taking up more of our services. This is quite interesting to see and certainly if you do find that this happens or if anything happens please let the Community know.

I'm really glad to hear that things are working as they should now.

If there's anything I can do then please let me know.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos