Menu
Tuning in
Message 1 of 30 (6,257 Views)

Tivo C130 Network Availability Error

A few days ago I lost On Demand and search and other functionality. I noticed the light on the front is flashing green. Then also noticed it has a C130 network availability error. I have reseated network cables, rebooted Tivo, turned off at mains and waited and turned on. The TiVo pings from other devices on the network. Can you assist?

0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Forum Team
Message 2 of 30 (12,441 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by gman1981
‎30-11-2016 12:40

Re: Tivo C130 Network Availability Error

Hello gman1981,

Thanks for posting!

I would like to arrange for a technician to visit your property to take a look at this so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Message 2 of 30 (12,442 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by gman1981
‎30-11-2016 12:40

Hello gman1981,

Thanks for posting!

I would like to arrange for a technician to visit your property to take a look at this so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you with further information.

Talk to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 3 of 30 (5,965 Views)

I've been having the same issue for over a week and have also been trying to get through on the helpline but keep getting hung up on before I get to speak to a human being - very frustrating. I have unplugged and reset everything, no change. Can somebody please come out to fix?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 4 of 30 (5,866 Views)

Hello Szkliwo,

Welcome to the community and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your TiVo® box.

I have located your account but I'm just going to need to confirm a couple of details with you so if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen you will see a message waiting for you.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 5 of 30 (5,604 Views)

I have experiencing this issue since new year. I get most channels but some are pixelated and I have no acces to on demand or search and discover. Tried rebooting several times and calling the helpline which I eventually hung up on as I was kept waiting what seemed  quite a long time due to the high volume of calls.

gman1981 wrote:

A few days ago I lost On Demand and search and other functionality. I noticed the light on the front is flashing green. Then also noticed it has a C130 network availability error. I have reseated network cables, rebooted Tivo, turned off at mains and waited and turned on. The TiVo pings from other devices on the network. Can you assist?

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 6 of 30 (5,492 Views)

I am having the exact same issue
0 Kudos
Tuning in
Message 7 of 30 (4,936 Views)

Hi Rose,

Was a solution found for this problem as I'm experiencing the same fault? I've just updated to a V6 box and this is now working ok but had a similar fault at first and an engineer was sent out. He sorted it but said it could have been sorted over the phone and said he wasn't really needed. He did say that if I had a similar problem tell them to send a section 2/ area 2 code to the box not a1 code or something like that? I've now added my spare TiVo box as a 2nd box and I'm getting the C130 error code (the network cable is connected and working) Please advise thanks

Regards

Paul

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 8 of 30 (4,863 Views)

Hello Paul,

Thanks for your post!

Usually we would send signals, check all cables are secure and if we're unable to resolve it from here then a technician would be required.

I have sent signals to your box so if you're still seeing this error message could you reboot by the mains and let me know if there's any improvement please.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos
Joining in
Message 9 of 30 (4,658 Views)

Just got the same issue one moment it was fine next it's gone

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Message 10 of 30 (4,595 Views)

Hello karenj1,

I have just sent a signal down to your Virgin box so if you're still seeing the Network availability error please reboot by the mains and let me know if there's any improvement please.

Speak soon.

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos