Menu
paf1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Tivo Box 'overheating' & pixelation

Hi, I have 2 Tivo boxes (1 upstairs, 1 downstairs) both have been receiving annoying pixelation/distortion on several channels. The Tivo box downstairs has also had an overheating message appear several times. It has been in the same place for a cople of years and never had the message previously. We have had an engineer correct a service issue with the phone line and another to replace a faulty router who suggested that our Tivo box may need replacing. I have not been able to chat online to anyone and due to hearing problems telephones are an issue, so I'm hoping my message might be passed onto an engineer.

All connections have been checked and service status check has revealed nothing.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Tivo Box 'overheating' & pixelation

Hi paf1,

Thanks for posting!

I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TiVo®.

If you're getting and overheating message then we'll need a technician to check it out for you. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi paf1,

Thanks for posting!

I'm really sorry to hear you're having trouble with your TiVo®.

If you're getting and overheating message then we'll need a technician to check it out for you. I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Speak soon

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
paf1
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Engineer has been and replace the box that was overheating with a V6 box.

0 Kudos