Menu
srooke
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Tiddlers TV Menu change

Question about Tiddlers TV. How often does the menu of cartoons change please, does anyone know? If i have to watch the Legend of Zelda or Strawberry shortcake with my 3 year old for another month or more I am going to go insane. The cartoons used to change roughly weekly but no so recently, has this changed? Thank you.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Tiddlers TV Menu change

Hi srooke,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for taking the time to post about Tiddlers TV. Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I'm sorry that the programming hasn't been updated recently.

I have great news for your sanity--I've been advised that the programming will be refreshed this week, so you should be seeing new content sometime this week. I can see that we currently have two series of the Teletubbies and In the Night Garden, The Legend of Zelda and Strawberry Shortcake.

I'll keep an eye on this and report back to our programming department if these haven't changed by Monday. If you have any other queries, just give me a shout.

Kind regards,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi srooke,

Just had an update about Tiddlers TV and this has now been updated to include the following programmes:

Anthony Ant
Bob The Builder
Thomas and Friends
Captain Pugwash
Caillou
Where’s Wally

I've double checked these and they are all working. Enjoy!

Please let me know if you have any further queries.

Take care,

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
srooke
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Seems that Tiddlers TV no longer works! It asks you to press the red button. When you do nothing happens. So when you press back you are stuck on the Tiddlers TV home page unable to change channel. If you wait for 10 mins it tells you that the app is no longer working and to call Virgin. Other than that I have to turn the tv off and try to change channel that way after about 10 mins?

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Srooke, 

Thank you for taking the time to come back and let the Community know about the issue with the app, it's never great when things don't go to plan. I've been looking into this and I've not seen anything known for the app working this way however I've not been able to locate your account and run a more specific test. 

I've sent you a 'Private Message', you can find this by clicking on the little purple envelope near the top right of the page.

Speak to you soon.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos