Menu
bj1878
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo remote

Accidentally dropped TiVo remote and now it won't work (changed batteries - still the same).
Anyone know where to get a new one from?
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TiVo remote

bj1878 wrote:
Accidentally dropped TiVo remote and now it won't work (changed batteries - still the same).

Call 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> if asked for details by the automatic system, answer them -> once in the main menu go with with 2 (faults) and report a TV fault. Ask for a replacement to be sent out.

Or you can try requesting a replacement via the web chat: go with the TV option -> help with my remote control -> Chat Online. Do so from a desktop/laptop, between 8AM to 8PM (M-Sa.) If all agents are busy, reload the page every 3 minutes and check again.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
Sazzey
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi

I did the same thing to mine last week, I rung customer services and they sent me a new one.  

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

bj1878 wrote:

Call 150 from a VM phone or 0345 454 1111 from any phone -> if asked for details by the automatic system, answer them -> once in the main menu go with with 2 (faults) and report a TV fault. Ask for a replacement to be sent out.

Or you can try requesting a replacement via the web chat: go with the TV option -> help with my remote control -> Chat Online. Do so from a desktop/laptop, between 8AM to 8PM (M-Sa.) If all agents are busy, reload the page every 3 minutes and check again.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
bj1878
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

That's great. Thanks for reply
0 Kudos
Sazzey
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi

I did the same thing to mine last week, I rung customer services and they sent me a new one.  

bj1878
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for reply. I'll do that first thing in morning.
0 Kudos