Menu
RileyG
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo remote control

Hi there,

My dog has destroyed the battery compartment on the back of the TiVo remote control. I have called 150 but could not find the relevant department.

Does anybody know how to get a replacement?

Cheers

Gregg Riley

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Argy
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: TiVo remote control

You do call on 150 free from any Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 on any other line.

I would think that reporting a " fault" with TV service should do it (as the remote isn't working).

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.
0 Kudos

All Replies
Argy
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

You do call on 150 free from any Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 on any other line.

I would think that reporting a " fault" with TV service should do it (as the remote isn't working).

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.
0 Kudos
RileyG
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Argy,

I followed your advice and got through to a very helpful lady. Apparently I should expect a brand new control in 3/4 working days. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Argy
Rising star
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Glad to help

0 Kudos