Menu
bottleneck
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo live pictures fine BUT recordings freezing

Hi, there
Live feed to my TiVo box is fine but since today all recordings I've tried are repeatedly freezing. I've rebooted the box on several occasions but it's not preventing the recordings from freezing and/or jumping.
Please could this be sorted out ASAP? Thank you very much.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
bottleneck
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo live pictures fine BUT recordings freezing

After several reboots it seems that the TiVo is now behaving correctly. I'll re-update in the next two days providing it remains stable. Thank you once again.
0 Kudos
bottleneck
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Aggghhh!! The issue isn't resolved. It worked for about 45 mins but now the recording plays for a few seconds before freezing each time. Controls are sluggish too. Any help gratefully received. Thank you.

Kind regards

Stephen
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Stephen

Welcome to the Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

I've been able to locate your account and run some tests on the set top box from our end, we're seeing some errors with the signal and I'd like to arrange for a member of the team to come and take a closer look, if you're available?

I've sent you information regarding this in a private message, which you can view by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Look forward to hearing from you

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide