Menu
MikeyMcG
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo drastically slow, has there been an "update"?

Our TiVo has gotten really slow over the past few weeks. Trying to use the channel guide is so laggy that we often think the box has locked up and needs a reboot, and then it suddenly starts working again. Trying to watch on delay is the same. Recordings are fine as all the guide lag is out of the way before the recording starts playing. Iplayer and catch up are just as bad. This happens at all hours of the day. Has there been an update lately which could've caused this?

0 Kudos
Pauly1
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo drastically slow, has there been an "update"?

I am having the same issue, with my Tivo box, and then this morning I have lost all TV picture

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi MikeyMcG,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message to us Smiley Happy

There's an ongoing issue with slow TiVo's that may be affecting you, we are working to resolve this and without saying, there will be some work done to bring this back to normal speed. 

In the meantime, if you can please continue to try this method and thank you for your patience during this time. 

Many thanks.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Pauly1,

Many thanks for taking the time to visit us for the first time, welcome Smiley Happy

My apologies for the disruption with the picture, I have been into the services and I've not seen anything that would attribute to what you're explaining. This isn't to say it's not happening but not currently. 

Can you tell me if this is an ongoing issue or a one off since you last posted?

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos