Menu
Elainecm10
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box only seeing channels 1-5

Hi I have a TiVo box & for the last month I've been unable to record - see a TV guide & now I'm only seeing channels 1-5. I've been busy & not had time. What could be the issue. I tried to run a test but when I do it says the page no longer exists
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box only seeing channels 1-5

Hi Elainecm10

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment, I've taken a look at your account and can see you've spoke to the team since your post and that some hits were sent you your set top box.

I hope that means that everything is working as it should? If not, get in touch and I'll do what I can to help.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Faye38
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I've also got this problem, but it is on my second box upstairs, which is showing only channels 1-5. I've had various problems with my second box since receiving the new v6 box are there any fixes for this?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Faye38,

Thanks for posting.

I have checked your TiVo® and everything looks okay at the moment so please let me know if you're still experiencing problems.

Take care

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos