Menu
Jim1965
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box keeps restarting

Hi,

my tivo box keeps restarting at least once a day. I have got to the point where I restart it manually every morning hoping it won't restart when I'm watching or recording programs but this morning I restarted it but it is still restarting itself. Could anyone let me know if there is a "fix" for this problem 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box keeps restarting

Hello Jim1965,

Thanks for posting!

This shouldn't be happening so what I would like to do is send one of our engineers out to check the box.

I'm just going to send you a private message with appointment times which you will find if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Reginald0511
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

I have exactly the same problem. For the last 4 mornings, at the same time each morning, the Tivo box keeps restarting itself. This is really frustrating. Couple this with the shocking broadband you offer and your lame customer service and I am extremely unhappy

Neil

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Neil,

Thanks for posting.

Really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your services.

I'd like to help so please let me know if the box is still restarting and also what is happening with your broadband connection.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Reginald0511
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi

The Tivo box does keep restarting. I have an engineer appointment next Tuesday. The broadband has been a problem for over a year. Poor connectivity and slow speeds. Technical team advice is to reboot the router 3 or 4 times a day. Useful
0 Kudos