Menu
Neil-bowyer
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TiVo box fault

Hi

I'm experiencing problems with my TiVo box. It keeps missing programs that are on series link and I'm also getting issues with part records. All of which are 6 mins in length. Any ideas? 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo box fault

Hi Neil-bowyer,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your recordings.

Is it just one Series Link you're having issues with or does it affect more? Do the partial recordings affect just the Series Links or does it affect stand alone recordings too?

Look forward to hearing from you!  Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Neil-bowyer
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi josh 

seems to affect long standing series links with multiple episodes such as eastenders and coronation street.

neil

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Neil,

Sorry to hear you're experiencing issues with your series links, Josh_RW is away at the moment so I'm just stepping in if that's okay.

I would just like to check if any of these Series Links that are missing/part recorded are showing up in Recording Hiccups?

You'll find this option in -

Home - My Shows & Recordings - Recording Hiccups.

Also another good place to check to make sure there is nothing clashing with your recordings and cutting them off when they start/finish is manage my series links which you will find in -

Home - My Shows & Recordings - Manage My Series Links.

If you see anything greyed out here it normally means that it isn't going to record for one reason or another and you can even priorities your series links to make sure another recording doesn't interrupt them by highlighting the up/down arrows on the right and moving the series link right to the top.

I hope this helps, let us know how you get on or if you have any further queries.

Speak to you soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos