Menu
andycamb
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

TiVo Software Upgrade 2016 Where Are ITV And Channel 4 Catch-up?

Hi my TiVo just upgraded itself, with the new software and ITV and Channel 4 catchup programs are missing now.

Where you used to be able to use the guide to click on a programmer marked as available on catch-up and be taken to the ITV or Channel 4 players.. Now all you get, is told to go to catchup, taken to the icon panel and all that is there is BBC iPlayer, the other UK catch-up services are not available now.

What is going on? Anyone got any information on this?

Thanks

0 Kudos
andycamb
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Software Upgrade 2016 Where Are ITV And Channel 4 Catch-up?

Just checked service status and it says, they know there is a problem with missing channel icons and they expect the issue to be fixed by 6th of September 2016.

On the day upgrading I had 19 channels showing standard UK ones being BBC and Channel 5. One day later, I only had 18 Channel 5 icon had disappeared as well..  Annoying.... They should have sorted this out before releasing the upgrade. Also cannot access ITV, Channel 4 or Channel 5 from any other screen, including clicking programme on the guide, which have the catch-up icon displayed... That just offers the option of going to catch-up where it shows you the icon list, where these channels are NOT displayed...

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Software Upgrade 2016 Where Are ITV And Channel 4 Catch-up?

Hi there andycamb,

Very sorry for the issue experienced since the TiVo® upgrade.

I've had a look into this via your account and the relating fault under the reference of F004715829, was verified as fixed on 05/09/2016.

I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused you.

Please let me know if there is anything more that I can assist with.

Take care,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos