TiVo Box reboots more and more often

This is happening on a regular basis now
0 Kudos
LynneFarrell
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TiVo Box reboots more and more often

I am having this problem today. My TIVO has rebooted at least 6 times this morning, and 3 times in the last 20 minutes. I checked and there seems to be a known problem that is being sorted by engineers today. Bit of a pain not being able to watch a programme uninterrupted though. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Tel75,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy  

I'm here to help find out what's causing these reboots for you.  I'm sorry for the disruption this is causing, I have carried out some checks and can see an issue with the signal.

In order to get this fixed I will arrange for an engineer to call out and fix for you.  All the details will be in a private message.  (Look for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi LynneFarrell,

Thanks for stopping by Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting this disruption with your service.  I'll be happy to help look into this for you.

I have connected to your box remotely and all looks great from here.  How are things looking today?

If the box is still rebooting itself, let me know and I can check further.  Also if you can let me know please if you have checked the power lead is plugged in securely, that would be awesome.

I'm here to help if you need me Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos