Menu
TVzzz99
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

This weeks Walking Dead Episode 7

Where is it? Looking forward to my Friday night treat, watching the latest episode 7 on Catch Up but it's not there! But the Talking Dead is, how crazy is that. Is it a ploy to make me upgrade my service? Come on Virgin Media treat your customers fairly.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: This weeks Walking Dead Episode 7

Hi TVzzz99,

Thank you for your comment and welcome to the Community. 

I'm very sorry to hear that you've not been able to see the Walking Dead on Catch Up this week, I'd like to apologise for this and I can understand that this has caused some frustration. 

With today being Monday I'm unable to test this here but i will be checking to make sure that when the show is aired it is added correctly.

Keep in touch and thank you.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
TVzzz99
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I phoned Virgin twice on Sunday 29/11. The first time I was told that this would be resolved within 24 hrs and that someone would phone me but they didn't, the second time I was told that basically it was a mistake that I have been able to watch the first six episodes of the new season six that as suspected I can only watch it now if I upgrade,  So I may never find out if Glen is alive!  There is now another episode 8 been aired and that is not on catch up either even though it continues to be advertised as 'Available on Catch Up' 24 hrs after being aired.

0 Kudos
TVzzz99
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Tuesday 1st Dec and season 6 has just reappeared on Catch Up and I have managed to get up to date now, Glen lives!!  I'm not sure what happened and why it keeps disappearing but if someone pressed the button to get TWD on catch up thank you so much, you made my day.  I just hope I don't have to go through this every week

0 Kudos