Menu
Moedie
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The secon Tivo box don't show all the chanels

My Virgin media has been installed today with the bog TV hub in the living room and the small one in kids room. Unfortunately the one in the kids room shows only the normal Channels, there is no kids channels in the kids room. HELP!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: The secon Vivo box don't show all the chanels

Hi Moedie,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that your additional set top box isn't showing all the subscribed channels.  I will be happy to help out.

How are things looking today?  I have attempted to carry out some checks on the box but it is showing as 'offline' at the moment.  Can you please confirm if the box is currently turned on?

If you are still missing some channels and require further assistance, let me know and I can help further.

Keep me posted Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Moedie
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanx for your reply.
sorry I was not at home.
The Vivo is on now. There are very few channels.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Moedie, 

Thanks for coming back to us on this. 

I've gone to check the set top box today and again it is showing as offline. Can you please turn it on and leave on for the time being. 

Post back here once it's on and then wait until you receive a reply from us before turning it off again. 

As you've most likely noticed, it does take a few days for us to get back to you so if you do need it sorted right away, speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 111 for them to run through the checks whilst you're on the phone. 

If you are happy to wait then just let us know once it's back on so we can investigate things for you Smiley Happy

Speak soon, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos