Menu
devilmaycare34
Dialled in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The cable cover has broken outside our house.

This is basically virgin everything. The brown box on the wall of our house (outside) has broken apart. The back part is on the wall but the front is broken off on the floor and the cables for all our services are now out in the rain. Unsure what department to ring and I am hoping you can help me through here as you've been very helpful in the past. Basically a new cable cover needs fixing to our house. Please help me. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: The cable cover has broken outside our house.

devilmaycare34 wrote:

This is basically virgin everything. The brown box on the wall of our house (outside) has broken apart. The back part is on the wall but the front is broken off on the floor and the cables for all our services are now out in the rain. Unsure what department to ring and I am hoping you can help me through here as you've been very helpful in the past. Basically a new cable cover needs fixing to our house. Please help me. 

To avoid being told things like you need to pay £99 etc when calling in, save the call to 150 / 0345 454 1111 for Monday between 8AM to 8PM. Go with option 4 -> option 5. Optionally a member of the Forum Team here can book you in an engineer appointment to have that issue resolved. One of the team will pick up on your topic in up to three days.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Daveg14
Dialled in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello

All  you need to do is call 151 from your Virgin Media Phone select Tv Faults or any of the others and speak to the operator who answers you and they will take your details and contact the correct department at Virgin.

Happy New Year

Best Wishes

David

0 Kudos
devilmaycare34
Dialled in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you both. I'll leave it a few days and see if they pick it up on the forum. If not I'll ring.
0 Kudos
devilmaycare34
Dialled in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Problem solved, case closed. My nan's impatience got the best of her and they are coming on Wednesday.
0 Kudos