Menu
regentroad5
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

The Walking Dead.

1. I've been recording the current season(6) of The Walking Dead which is shown by FX Channel at 2 am on a Saturday.It's actually shown first on a Monday, but I decided to record the series later in the week when it's repeated.

So far so good.The last episode was episode 5 titled "Now", and, since I'm recording the series, the next day my V+ box showed that this episode had been recorded. 

However, on pressing for info, it shows The Walking Dead at top, but then goes on to inform me it's an animated comedy about US family life, in other words an episode of Family Guy had been recorded!! Moreover, I am now unable to watch any catch-up episodes of "Now", which is really frustrating.

What a joke! Who is responsible - FX Channel or Virgin?

0 Kudos
GarethF
Rising star
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: The Walking Dead.

Lots of schedules have had last minute changes since the events of Friday. Wonder if this got moved to accommodate something in an earlier slot being postponed or something. I know one show on another channel got moved on Sunday 10 minutes before transmission.

0 Kudos
regentroad5
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: The Walking Dead.

Yes, it could be, and it makes my post and grievance totally irrelevant by comparison.

0 Kudos