Menu
jamieholmes
Just joined
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The Walking Dead has gone!

I was just getting stuck into the box set for The Walking Dead - got half way through Season 2 in 2 nights - just settling in for a third night and it has gone!!!  All that is left is Season 7 which I clearly cannot start as I will miss all the great stuff in between.

Gutted!!!  Any way I can get this back or find a different way to access - real shame as this is the first time I have tried the box sets!  And possibly the last if they keep stealing them away!!!

0 Kudos
Dave_cq
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: The Walking Dead has gone!

If it helps I could send the mother-in-law round ... she passed away in 1997.    Smiley LOL

********** SuperHub 2ac - Asus rt-ac68u Router - 70Mbit Service ***********

Electron
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi jamieholmes,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great to see a new face getting involved in the Community. Smiley Happy

All of our On Demand box sets are reviewed often to ensure we are making room for new content. 

The Walking Dead expired yesterday and was therefore removed. Series 7 is the current series where we are loading episodes on a catch up basis. As a new one is added, a previous episode is removed. Usually there is 4 weeks worth there to watch unless there was a fault with previous episodes in which case they will stay a little longer. 

The Walking Dead is certainly a popular series and I'm sure it will be back to view soon enough. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Season 1-5 is on Amazon Prime.  Get the 30 day free trial or wait for a Black Friday offer in next fortnight.  Out of interest, isn't Amazon Video due to be on TiVo immiently?

0 Kudos