Menu
the_guvnor
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The Walking Dead Season 4 on Catch-up - episodes 2 and 3 are missing

As it says really!  Got an email from Virgin the other day saying "all of TWD seasons 1-5 available now on catch-up".  Brilliant!  Unfortunately, eps 2 &3 of season 4 (and I think, ep 10 of season 3) are not there...

Anyone else find this problem?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: The Walking Dead Season 4 on Catch-up - episodes 2 and 3 are missing

Hi the_guvnor,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you have missing episodes of 'The Walking Dead'.  We have had an issue with this which we have worked on, all should be ok.

If you can please re-test and let me know if they are back now or still missing.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
the_guvnor
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply. I had another look the other day and those episodes are there!

I've noticed that the HD version of series 4, episode 4 doesn't appear if I look for it in the following places:
- On Demand -> TV XL -> A-Z
- On Demand -> TV XL -> Box Sets
- On Demand -> TV XL -> Collections -> The Walking Dead Box Set

... but all episodes of series 4 in HD are available if I go via:
- Catch Up -> Search Catch Up & On Demand
- Search & Discover from the main menu

Clearly I'm not trying to make a fuss since the latter route works, but just thought it might be useful to share these details!

Ta!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi the_guvnor,

Welcome to the Community Forum and for your post regarding issues with the box set of The Walking Dead. We really appreciate the information you posted and hope that this helped other users.

I have checked this out and I'm showing all the episodes for Series 1-5 in both SD and HD are available via Search, Box Sets, and On Demand options from the Home menu on the TiVo®.

If you notice any other discrepancies, please let me know and I can look into it. 

Thanks again.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
House-of-Blues
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I can only get the first 6 episodes of the first series on my XL package.

Is this a known fault, and is it going to be remedied?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi House-of-Blues,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here.

I've got great news for you--you aren't missing any episodes on Series 1 of The Walking Dead. There were only six episodes made for the first series. You can carry on to Series 2 now and catch up with Rick and the gang. 

I've noticed some other posts recently about other episodes of TWD, so I'll be checking on those to get things sorted out so you don't have to wait to catch up. I've been trying to catch up on all the series before the new series release on the 12th of October, so I completely understand how important it is to keep the current Series 1-5 box-set in good working order.

Please let me know if I can help any furtherSmiley Happy

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos