Menu
Maryben
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The Missing BBC1

How can I get the last episode of the Missing that was on BBC1 last night.  My recorder did not work

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: The Missing BBC1

Just to confirm, do you have one of these:

these:

or one of these?

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
Maryben
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No, I am getting a new Horizon Box next week but have been told that BBC iPlayer on demand is not available in Ireland Smiley Sad

Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Maryben wrote:

No, I am getting a new Horizon Box next week but have been told that BBC iPlayer on demand is not available in Ireland Smiley Sad

This is correct. BBC iPlayer services are now only available to UK licence fee payers owing to a change in UK law.

I also ought to mention that this is a forum for Virgin Media UK customers only. So staff & customers here wont be able to answer most queries posted about Virgin Media Ireland

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

frank_gm
Community elder
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Maryben wrote:

Although you can't be helped on this forum as it does not handle Ireland, I suspect that there would be plenty of us eager to hear about your experiences with the new Horizon box. 

I might be wrong but, from what I have read, that box is the same hardware as the V6 we should be getting soon but with a different OS and interface.

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
0 Kudos