Menu
azad1996
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Terrible service and customer service. Disguisting

for months we have had no on demand, or anything that requires you to connect you to the network. we had several engineers out to see us. we have told them every time the same thing about what's up. and now they just send the engineer out. then after 10 minutes it goes off again. we had been promised people would phone us back on several times. we had been promised some people would turn up an passed around non stop online. we have had over 10 days off work as a family so lost a lot of wage to try and sort this. and now three months after. we still have no problem solved and it got worse now as the TiVo has stopped recording and the whole TV guide says to be announced. using tv anywhere is terrible even though I'm using same laptop is keeps saying  device not registered. whats wrong with virgin. this is why we going to go to sky as at least they dependable. also when watching bt sports 3 on tv anywhere it keeps jumping back and forward constantly. not on any other channel just this one. why have you kept letting us down and why wont you just fix our box.... more than three months and we still not got demand.... how is this even acceptable by any company.

Mickey_etc
Up to speed
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Terrible service and customer service. Disguisting

Check out your local carphone wharehouse. A mate at work just got a new sky bundle+internet+phoneline for £16 a month

This is an instore promo and cannot be sourced online.

Why have virmin when you can get the real sky

0 Kudos
azad1996
Tuning in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

will have a look mate thanks. we pay over £100 a month and all they do is treat us terrible. it causing so much hassle and just depressing for us now. thank or that mate will have a look

0 Kudos
Mickey_etc
Up to speed
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

azad1996
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

is anyone else receiving such treatment and bad service?

0 Kudos
Mickey_etc
Up to speed
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Yes me for the last 2 years.

Check out my posts, I even got a fanboy stalking me on here now

0 Kudos
Nath1980
Tuning in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Similar Azad, just put a post up myself, spent years with virgin, if i was to cancel my contract and then get my wife to sign up as a new customer without sky sports my bill would be halved. Virgin offer new customers £26 a month for 12 months then 6 months at £41. my current bill is just over £100!!   Also fed up with constant telesales called for ";loyal customers" (they say that to everyone no doubt) and just been on hold for half hour only to be hung up on the minute i got through. Only said hello **bleep**!

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Azad1996

Welcome to the Community, I'm so sorry to learn about the trouble you've experienced with your service, I want to help in any way I can.

I've not been able to locate your account to take a closer look at this from our end unfortunately. So that I can do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

We'll talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
azad1996
Tuning in
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

whats the point just to get lied to, treated badly etc. got enough hasle in my life without beign treated like this by a company who just treated us disguistingly. I simply cant explain how angry and mad I am at the company and more than anything hurt and issapointed. well done your losing a real loyal customer. but at least youll offer new customers the same we get for like £70 cheaper. thanks for the loyalty shown back by virgin.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi azad1996

I am sorry for any inconvenience my message has caused, I can assure you my only intention is to help you.

You mentioned your issue has evolved and now you can't record anything, or view the program listing, which is why I've asked for your details to take a closer look.

I'll be here if you want me to do that.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos