Menu
KhaleesiDil1990
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Terminally Ill V+ Box

My V+ Box is displaying LD04 & when I go to turn it on, displays STOP repeatedly before eventually going to sleep. I'd like to get this replaced asap as I'm paying for a service that I cannot use, can you help me?.
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Terminally Ill V+ Box

Hi KhaleesiDil1990,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. It's really great having you on board with us Smiley Happy

Apologies to hear that you are having an issue with your V+ box. 

Taking a look at your account, the box is showing as non-contactable. I've tried sending some hits done the line to try and force it online to sort it out but it's not made any difference. The next step now is to get and engineer out to resolve this for you. 

I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Would be quicker to phone (150 from a Virgin phone, or 0345 454 1111 from others). You will get a response from forum staff here, but only after a couple of days.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi KhaleesiDil1990,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. It's really great having you on board with us Smiley Happy

Apologies to hear that you are having an issue with your V+ box. 

Taking a look at your account, the box is showing as non-contactable. I've tried sending some hits done the line to try and force it online to sort it out but it's not made any difference. The next step now is to get and engineer out to resolve this for you. 

I have sent you a private message. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
KhaleesiDil1990
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The technician you booked for me yesterday for 4-7pm, yeah he left me a message saying he'd been @ 17:45 but he musn't have use the knocker as we didn't hear him @ all & have been in waiting for him. Is it possible for you to book me another appointment to get my V+ Box replaced with the engineer please?.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi KhaleesiDil1990,

I can certainly get this arranged for you I'll just pop you a private message with appointment times which you will see if you click on the purple envelope at the top right of the screen.

Talk soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos