Menu
billykemp90
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Technician not turning up

Hi all,

I have recently cancelled my Sky and signed up with Virgin thinking it was a good move. I had my Installation date today from 10am-2pm, unfortunately I didn't have my mobile at this point. But when I retrieved my phone at 1pm and returned a call to the technician area manager? He advised the installation technician attempted the house but no one was there. Even though myself, my partner, kids and brother in law were in (My car is parked across the drive). He advised that they would send someone else down to start the installation, this never happened.

I now have now Sky TV after today, and then attempted to call Virgin Customer Care. I found these not to be helpful, the first attempted to transfer me directly to the installation team where i was greated by a voice message to say they dont work weekends. I attempted the Customer Care team again, only to have another Virgin employee attempt to sell me additional products rather than help with my issue.

Any advice would be great,

Bill

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Technician not turning up

Hi Bill,

Welcome to the Community!

I'm really sorry to hear you've had trouble with your install. Doesn't sound like a great start!

I've located your account and I can see the install has been completed, with a repull booked to replace the telephone line between the cabinet and the property. Let me know if you're still having trouble and I'll look into it for you.

All the best! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos